1. MANY ITEMS GAIN HUMAN STATUS AND CAN TAKE UP SEATS
This can include books, backpacks, and passengers’ lattés.
2. SEATBELTS AREN’T A CONCERN WHEN YOU ARE LARGE AND NEVER BRAKE FOR YELLOW LIGHTS
3. BUSES ARE ALL-KNOWING, SENTIENT BEINGS THAT ARE ALSO JERKS
They know when you are running late and go faster so they will miss you. The bus drivers have no control over the creatures they appear to drive, but that’s a tightly-kept secret with B.C. Transit.
4. PEOPLE TALK LOUDLY ON THEIR PHONES
Many of them have scary medical or personal issues that they need to share with their friends.
5. THINGS THAT ARE STICKY ARE OKAY AND SHOULD BE ACCEPTED FOR WHAT THEY ARE.