How to make sure spring is here to stay

Spring is a tricky season to keep around; with a little group effort, we can work together to make sure that spring isn’t going anywhere.

1. Make sure you have the proper equipment.Proper camouflage for grassy terrain is a must. Don’t forget your seasonal net and spring whistle. 
  2. Don’t skimp on the bait.The spring season prefers wind-wrecked umbrellas. The more expensive and inconveniently broken, the better.
  3. Don’t be in a hurry.Spring is a nervous, flighty season; if it suspects you want to hold it down or are enjoying the sun a bit too much, it’ll disappear in a burst of cold rain and sleet.
  4. Be as quiet as possible.The spring season has excellent hearing but is only able to see movement. Staying still and silent is your best option to capture it.
  5. When the time is right, swing hard and fast. Although spring is a nervous, flighty season, it isn’t without its power. Keep a hold of the net, and don’t let it bribe its way out with promises of more flowers and better weather.
  6. Store it properly in your backyard until summer decides to come around.I suggest investing in a strong collar, meant for big dogs.
  7. Invest in good food. Low-grade pet food may be filled with empty calories that can be harmful to your captured season.