Spring is a tricky season to keep around; with a little group effort, we can work together to make sure that spring isn’t going anywhere.
- Make sure you have the proper equipment.Proper camouflage for grassy terrain is a must. Don’t forget your seasonal net and spring whistle.
- Don’t skimp on the bait.The spring season prefers wind-wrecked umbrellas. The more expensive and inconveniently broken, the better.
- Don’t be in a hurry.Spring is a nervous, flighty season; if it suspects you want to hold it down or are enjoying the sun a bit too much, it’ll disappear in a burst of cold rain and sleet.
- Be as quiet as possible.The spring season has excellent hearing but is only able to see movement. Staying still and silent is your best option to capture it.
- When the time is right, swing hard and fast. Although spring is a nervous, flighty season, it isn’t without its power. Keep a hold of the net, and don’t let it bribe its way out with promises of more flowers and better weather.
- Store it properly in your backyard until summer decides to come around.I suggest investing in a strong collar, meant for big dogs.
- Invest in good food. Low-grade pet food may be filled with empty calories that can be harmful to your captured season.